Thursday 30 August 2012

Parfait


Starting weight: 9 stone 1.6 pounds
Previous weight: 8 stone 7.2 pounds
Current weight: 8 stone 5.6 pounds

Well have I got news for you! Instead of being whisked away to Belfast/London for a week I was taken to NEW YORK, talk about an unbelievable surprise. I think I am still in shock. New York is one of those places that I have dreamed about going to all my life, it was amazing. I am still on cloud nine. I am jetting off to Paris tomorrow for another amazing trip. I’m ecstatic even though I am completely unorganised and running around the house like a mad woman.

To my surprise I managed to shed a few pounds in New York, I am sure this is down to the fact that they put the calories on the menu. This was a real eye opener and really helped to make wiser and healthier options. I also could never fit dessert in which is usually my down fall, portion sizes are the same as here but my appetite was messed up with the heat and time difference. Paris will be harder to stay on track with all the lovely bakery’s, of course I will have a treat but I will try not over indulge. Walking around sightseeing is great though and keeps the pounds off. It’s so much easier to vegetate at home than when you are on a city break, all you want to do is be outside walking around absorbing in the atmosphere. If I could Id never come back off holidays. But sure I may as well enjoy this week before I get into my fitness plan. All good things must come to an end after all.

à bientôt !

No comments:

Post a Comment