Sunday 19 August 2012

Hard Work And Determination.


Starting weight: 9 stone 1.6 pounds
Previous weight: 8 stone 8.6 pounds
Current weight: 8 stone 7.2 pounds

So the big day has came and gone, and what a wonderful day it was. It seemed all my hard work had paid off and I was thrilled with the outcome. My birthday was so special and the fact that I believed I looked well was really the icing on the cake. I have reached a point were I am happy with what I see and feel I am a healthy weight.

To celebrate my birthday I am being whisked away by those closest to me, tomorrow I head to Belfast on Thursday to London and then 4 days after I return I am going to Paris. This means I will be dining out quite a bit which is always risky business when trying to watch your figure. But as I said I am happy where I am and maintenance is my main goal now. I will try to opt for the healthy options as this weekend I have over indulged. You certainly can have your cake and eat it!

This is what it all came down to, not to shabby  if I do say so myself  :P


My main objective for when I come back from holiday is to increase my fitness level. Although I am fairly fit I would like to be at a higher level. I am going to look in to joining a gym or maybe a class something to keep me focused and offer me support and encouragement when I need it. This certainly will be a greater change than losing weight for me. I am getting older now I have to think of long term health after all I am told its all downhill after you turn 21, if I can run back up that hill Ill have the last laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment