Wednesday 2 May 2012

A New Start


Well here we go. I’ve been looking for a new challenge for some time now and after weeks of consideration I found one.  My aim is to lose a minimum of a stone in weight, my starting weight is 9 stone 1.6 pounds. To some losing a stone may not seem like a lot, but after losing a great deal of weight already, it is the stubborn extra pounds I hope to shift. There is no time scale to this challenge, although I hope to have shed half a stone by the end of July. My motivation for this challenge is my upcoming birthday. Like all women I would like to look super fabulous in my birthday frock and be the envy of all girls!!
I will keep this blog updated once weekly. I will post my weight so that you guys can track my progress with me. I won’t shy away when I have a bad week, I will share with you guys where my downfalls have occurred. On a positive note I will share my successful tips and recipes with you guys also. The next couple of weeks should be interesting, it will show how much determination and focus I have.
It is inevitable that everyone has a bad day or week. This blog is about control and how you can come back from the bad moments. Lack of patience and discipline are the two main downfalls which hinder a person from achieving their weight loss goals or maintaining their weight loss. Yes the short term goal is to look a million dollars in a birthday dress but the long term goal is a high self esteem and better quality of life. 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment